Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dumbass Me!


Holy crap! Not a month after I set my new posting schedule, I went and phawked it up! I said I'd update ye olde bloge on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month. I wasn't supposed to post last Saturday. I was supposed to post this Saturday! Dumbass me!

Anybody who could screw up his own posting schedule must be on a mental par with the likes of, say, Bowzer from "Sha-Na-Na". Sorry loyal readers (both of you), I didn't mean to confuse you. From now on, before I cut loose with another rant, I promise to check a calendar first.

If I stick to my schedule, my next new posting will be up two weeks from this Saturday, on April 22, 2006. That's Earth Day, in case anyone still observes Earth Day.

As Bowzer might say, "Be there or be square."

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy Villain said...

More of you is always better than less of you. And I think you owe us anyway, for the long periods of time you went without posting.

:)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

So the last post was a test...You just wanted to see who was checking in...LOL

Have a great day!!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Le chameau insatiable said...

Bah, it doesn't matter, I'm not gonna remember your schedule anyway and will pass by unregularly as usual to see what's up. It's always a pleasure to read your posts !

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home