Saturday, March 18, 2006

New Posting Schedule from the Kaiser of Crackpot Commentary


I'll admit it. Brother John has been sadly neglectful in regards to following a regular posting schedule. Mea Culpa.

I've been trying to post whenever possible. But I realize that I've got to give my faithful readers (both of you) some clue as to when they can check for the latest rantings from the Kaiser of Crackpot Commentary. (That's me, in case you didn't know.) Without readers, I am just a loony blabbling into the wind. I truly appreciate everyone who takes time to read my words. I resolve to show it by posting, from this day forward, on a regular basis.

Therefore, the new posting schedule, as of today, for "John Left's Field" shall be:

no later than the second and fourth Saturdays of each month.

I promise, nothing short of rain, sleet, snow, intoxication or a date with Natalie Portman will keep me from my posting schedule. Well, maybe not a date with Natalie Portman, but otherwise. . .




"He who is slowest in making a promise is most faithful in its performance."

---Jean Jacques Rousseau

1 Comments:

Blogger DaftLadybird said...

I was thinking about your post about looking for a job in that hotel, and was wondering if you would consider getting into the field of copywriting. With your experience in customer relations and your talent for writing, it would probably be an ideal career choice, and you could start your own business/work the hours you choose. I've considered it for myself, bought two books (that have mostly gone unread), but you might find a stronger interest. The two books that came highly recommended on Amazon were "The Well-Fed Writer" by Bowerman and "The Copywriter's Handbook" by Bly. Just a suggestion.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home